- Experiencing Grief, H. Norman Wright, B&H Publishers, 2004. A pocketbook to aid those through the five stages of grief.
- Grieving the Child I Never Knew, Kathe Wunnenberg, Zondervan 2001. A Devotional companion for comfort in the loss of your unborn or newly born child.
- When Love and Sorrow Embrace: the Sufficiency of God’s Grace through the Heartache of Miscarriage, Beth Forbus, Xulon Press, 2006.
- Forever in our Hearts – A memory book that helps a grieving couple or woman memorialize their loss. Focus on the Family, www.family.org
- From Sorrow to Serenity: Meditations for Those Who Have Suffered Pregnancy or Infant Loss by Susan Fletcher (Hunter Houste, 1998).
- When a Baby Dies by Ronald Nash. Rich insight in hope for parents seeking comfort. Zondervan, 1999.
- What Was Lost: A Christian Journey through Miscarriage by Elise Erickson Barret. Westminster John Knox Press, 2010.
- I’ll Hold You in Heaven, Jack Hayfor, Gospel Light, 2003.
- AMEND (Aiding Mothers [and Fathers] Experiencing Neonatal Death) – Providing volunteer one-on-one peer counseling for those who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death. www.amendgroup.com
- Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death (M.E.N.D.) – A Christian Outreach to those who have lost a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth, or early infant death. Support Groups, quarterly newsletter and website. www.mend.org
- CLIMB (Center for Loss in Multiple Births, Inc.) – Parent-to-parent support for the death of one or all multiples. International and multilingual. www.climb-support.org.
- Bethany Christian Services – Support for Pregnancy Loss at www.Bethany.org/