- Every Good and Perfect Gift, Shannon K. Souza, Navpress, 2008. A tale of two life-long friends, through infertility and birth.
- The Greatest Miracle in the World – Og Mandino, Bantom Books, 1975. A book of joyous hope and promise, containing a Memorandum from God…to you.
- Rain Dance by Joy DeKok. Pleasant Word, 2003. A woman experiencing infertility and a woman seeking abortion are both waiting to see the same doctor. This is an intriguing novel that ends in hope and healing.
- Christianity Today – Search: infertility. A wide range of articles from a God-honoring standpoint. www.christianitytoday.com
- Conceive On-line, www.conceiveonline.com
- Facing the Giants – A compelling movie of one couple’s faith and triumph, daring to trust God to do the impossible! www.facingthegiants.com
- Love Finds a Home – One woman’s look to a higher power for strength, wisdom and diplomacy as she struggles to conceive. Adapted from the Love Comes Softly book series by author Janette Oke. 20th Centruy Fox, 2009