Fertility Fact Friday
It’s Fertility Fact Friday again! This is the last installment for Infertility Etiquette. When creating the Infertility Etiquette page for the website I felt it was important to list some suggestions on how you and I can respond when others just don’t say the right things! Etiquette is just not all about rules and regulations for everyone else, but for ourselves as well. I pray these few hints will help you through some challenging times.
For the One Going Through Infertility
- Forgive often.
- Educate others about infertility.
- Teach family and friends what to say and how to say it to you.
- When on medication or going through procedure, be gentle with yourself.
- It is okay to say ‘no’ to baby showers and children’s birthday parties.
- Write thank you notes to those who have encouraged you.
- Try not to be angry with your spouse, or any one else!
- Confront and let go of your hurts, never hold onto them.
- Show affection to your spouse; tell them “I love you” daily.
- Look past the mouths’ of others and into their hearts, most have good intentions at hand.