< back to postsTweet
Infertility Etiquette – For the One Going thru Infertility
For the One Going Through Infertility
- Forgive often.
- Educate others about infertility.
- Teach family and friends what to say and how to say it to you.
- When on medication, or going through procedures, be gentle with yourself.
- It is ok to say “No” to baby showers and children’s birthday parties.
- Write thank you notes to those who have encouraged you.
- Try to not be angry with your spouse, or anyone else!
- Confront, then let go of your hurts; never hold onto them!
- Show affection to your spouse; tell them “I love you” daily.
- Look past the mouths’ of others and into their hearts; most have good intentions at hand.
FOR MORE INFERTILITY ETIQUETTE CLICK LINK HERE.