Tests & Procedures
- The Infertility Companion: Hope and Help for Couples Facing Infertility, Sandra Glahn, Zondervan, 2004.
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health, Toni Weschler, Collins Living, 2006.
- My Hopeful Journey –My Hopeful Journey is a web-based calendar, task list and journal for women that are trying to conceive. www.myhopefuljourney.com
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine – A non-profit organization devoted to advanced knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine, including infertility. www.asrm.org
- MedlinePlus Infertility – U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health – Receive the latest articles on research involving reproduction. www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/infertility.html
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (U.S.A.) – Shows success rates of IVF clinics, lists locations of clinics by state. This site is highly recommended to view before searching for a Reproductive Endocrinologist, IVF doctor. It is important to note the live births success rate vs. the pregnancy success rate. www.sart.org
- www.endotext.org, an extensive online textbook about male and female reproduction.