Fertility Fact Friday
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…” Hosea 4:6
1) A woman’s cycle can be anywhere from 21-42 days.
2) If you have taken Deprovera as birth control it takes your body longer time to wash out this drug before you are able to conceive.
3) Take at least 400mcg of Folic Acid every day. This decreases the chance for neuro tubal defects. Don’t wait until after conception to start taking prenatal vitamins. It is important to have this at time of conception.
4) Active lifestyle, exercise and eating healthy are a key to conception and a healthy pregnancy.
5) Avoid Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil and Aleve. It can affect ovulation.